We do everything we can to ensure your privacy and therefore take great care of your personal data. Belgian Bike Tours always complies with relevant laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that:
- we limit the personal data we process to the minimum of data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we ask for your explicit consent whenever we need to process your personal data;
- wehave taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- we do not transmit any personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were provided;
- we are aware of your rights regarding your personal data. We respect them and point them out to you.
Belgian Bike Tours and Partners
At Belgian Bike Tours you are only signed up for newsletters after you have clicked the confirmation link in the verification e-mail. This so-called double-opt-In ' guarantees that you own the e-mail address.
Do you want to stop receiving our newsletter? Then you can simply unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
Belgian Bike Tours uses your email address only for the purpose for which you provided it. Your email address is never provided to third parties for commercial use.