How to Book
The easiest way to book is to fill out online booking form. But you can also send us a message by e-mail or just give us a ring. Your booking will be irrevocable as soon as we send you the booking confirmation.
Conditions of Payment
After receiving our booking confirmation, kindly transfer 15% down payment per person (minimum €100,-) as soon as possible. The remaining sum is due not later than 6 weeks before the start date of your cycling holiday as stated in the booking.
Your Changes to Arrangements
Should you wish to make changes to your booking, this will be possible up to 14 days before the start of the holiday (if the hotels are still able to accept the changes). We charge €25, - per booking for processing the change, irrespective of the number of participants.
- Cancellation until 21th day (exclusive) before the day of departure: deposit
- cancellation from the 21th day (inclusive) until the 14th day (exclusive) before the departure: 50% of the full amount
- cancellation from the 14th day (inclusive) until the 5th day (exclusive) before the departure: 75% of the full amount
- cancellation from the 5th day (inclusive) to the departure: 90% of the full amount
- Cancellation on the day of departure or later: the full amount
Changes to the Route
If, due to unforeseen circumstance, we are forced to deviate from the published route descriptions, participants will be informed a.s.a.p.
Prices are per person, unless otherwise specified, and based on two (or more) adults sharing a room. We do not charge you extra for taxes, administrative booking fees, etc. You will receive one Route Pack per two people.
If you are travelling alone, we will calculate a surcharge that takes into account the additional costs for luggage transport, single room and Route Pack.
It is possible to stay extra nights at any of the hotels on your route.
Extra nights cost €70,- per person per night for a double room and breakfast.